SOLARA is looking for Sales Specialists who will strive to maintain good relationshps with existing clients and businesses.
Working days- Monday-Friday
Working hours- 09:00-18:00
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Proven work experience as a sales representative;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Required candidate level: Mid level
We are seeking a creative and organized social media specialist to join our growing team.
- Content creation /about company activity, general about sphere of activity/
- Manage day-to-day organic social media activities, including posting, monitoring, optimizing, responding, and engaging with social community
- Execute plans that are tightly aligned with the content /SM calendar, customer acquisition programs, events/promotions, and amenities/service launches
- Develop high-impact, high-performing copy and assets that are on-brand and optimized for each social channel
- Understand target audience and leverage social media channels to increase reach and size of key audience segments
- Measure and report on all social media programs against established benchmarks and goals; identify opportunities, and provide recommendations while showing continuous improvement.
- Responsible for monitoring trending hashtags and topics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Data Analytics
- Provides all reports/metrics on social media statistics, demographics, performance and competitor analysis on real time basis
- 3-5 years social media and marketing experience.
- Content creation (texts in Armenian).
- Experience as a social media specialist
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use social media for impressions and brand awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please send your CV to [email protected] mentioning the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
SOLARA is looking for Design Engineer
WORKING DAYS: 5 days in a week
PLEASE NOTE THE WORKING HOURS: 19:00-04:00 or 9:00-18:00
Job responsibilities (optional)
- Carries out measurements according to the required design,
- Implementation of current projects,
- Implements design of solar systems installed for residential and commercial purposes,
- Analysis of solar energy production,
- Presents information about the work done to the immediate supervisor, gives suggestions and approaches,
- Makes changes based on the working project,
- Adapts Projects to Customer Requirements.
Required qualifications (optional)
- Higher education of an engineer or inrelated field,
- Working experience of an engineer,
- Knowledge of AutoCad programs,
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with databases,
- Teamwork skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Hardworking and flexible personality.
Additional information (required)
Administrator / Call Center Specialist
SOLARA is currently looking for Excellent English Speaking Administrator / Call Center Specialist to work night shifts.
PLEASE NOTE THE WORKING HOURS: 19։00 - 04։00.
WORKING DAYS: 5 days in a week.
- Making and receiving customer calls
- Registration and processing of received calls
- Providing feedback to customers and partners for the implementation of works
- Implementation of company procedures related to the solution of problems arising during the provision of service, maintaining good relations between the company and customers
- Management of the company's customer database system, database data correction and update.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- High sense of responsibility
- Hardworking, initiative and flexible personality
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work under different conditions and find quickly
- Being motivated to take challenges and learn new skills
Required candidate level: Junior
Solara is looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our fast growing team.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Create a detailed work plan, which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project. Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Develop project plans, goals, and identify needed resources and manage those projects
- Interact with clients providing them support.
- Follow up the communication with them
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Business Administration, Project Management or certificate of completion of Project Management.
- 2-4 years of project management and related experience
- Knowledge of project management, timelines, deadlines, and follow-through on finished projects.
- An analytical mind
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal